Saturday, February 19, 2011

"A very creepy hotel experience."

For all of my fellow traveling hippies out there, this is the hotel review for Liber Tel Aviv Sea Shore Suites that I just posted to Trip Adviser. No joke. Not exaggerating. Wish I could say that I was.
Overall, the Liber Apartments are clean, spacious, and in a great location. That being said, I will never stay there again. The hotel employee that you are more likely to interact with is very nice and professional. However, during our stay we encountered another employee of the hotel, apparently the owner's son, who completely invaded our space and privacy and was entirely too intrusive, to put it nicely. First, he attempted to throw a party on the balcony attached to our room. When we told him we'd be leaving shortly, he responded with something along the lines of, "Go ahead and leave. I can stay here, this is my building." Then, this man LET HIMSELF INTO OUR ROOM at 5am, seemingly under the influence of drugs, demanding that we switch beds or go to another room. He also threatened to lock us in our room, which I don't think is even possible considering we had a key. It was completely ludicrous. We've been living in Israel for 5 months and not until our stay at Liber have we ever felt unsafe or threatened in any way. It was one of the most bizarre experiences I've ever had. Travelers, be warned.  
On a lighter note, I've posted pictures on my Flickr and some new videos on Vimeo!

1 comments:

Josh said...

That is very alarming indeed. I think a guests you have the right to report him to the police even if that is his place. I hope more people will be aware of this place.

Serviced apartments pattaya

Post a Comment

| Top ↑ |