Though it's way after midnight here, at home it's still very much the 25th birthday of my oldest friend in the world, Alex Mignogna. Al, don't worry, when I say "oldest," I'm referring to the fact that I've known you since we were 5, not the fact that you're now 25 years old. 25 is a fabulous age. Think about it. At 25, I'm gallivanting around the world (not to downplay what I'm doing here...) and you're living the dream in New York City with an amazing job and amazing friends. It's been two decades, dozens of Britney Spears concerts, one or two gorge cakes and many, many poker games after we first became fast friends, and I still can't get enough of you. I'm so lucky to have you in my life. Happy birthday!
Side note: my roommates are having a major Kid Cudi moment and as a result, I cannot stop singing this song. So here you go. Enjoy, and good luck getting it out of your head.
Thursday, November 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
| Top ↑ |

0 comments:
Post a Comment