Saturday, November 13, 2010

A note to Rolan's mom

Hi Stephany! Rolan tells me that you're a fan of my blog! He also tells me that he's not doing a very good job of keeping you updated with what he's been up to, so he asked that I fill you in. As you've read, we volunteer together at Makeef Vav, which is grades 7-12. Rolan is incredibly popular at our school. I'm not exaggerating when I say that the girls shriek, point, and jump up and down when he enters the classroom. He's like a local Justin Bieber. I guess you need to understand the immense popularity of Justin Bieber among 13-17 year old Israeli girls to fully grasp the weight of that comparison, but you get the point. When not at school, Rolan's been playing a lot of basketball and working out, and he's pretty handy around the kitchen. The other day for lunch he made us broccoli pasta, which I understand is one of your famous dishes. He said it didn't compare to yours, but it was delicious. You might be happy to hear that he's also pretty diligent about doing his dishes, which I particularly appreciate. Anyway, I feel like I'm writing a book report so I'll stop there. I hope you enjoyed the update and thanks for reading!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

| Top ↑ |