Sunday, November 14, 2010

Some things never get old



This song came on my ipod when I was running today. It's just one of those songs that I will never, ever get sick of. Other songs that I could never get sick of include:
  • Ignition Remix- R. Kelly
  • Irreplacable- Beyonce
  • Single Ladies- Beyonce
  • Anything by Beyonce
  • Bad Romance- Lady Gaga
  • Apologize- Timbaland and One Republic
  • Orange Shirt- Discovery
  • Crimson and Clover- Joan Jett and the Blackhearts
  • I Remember- Yeasayer
  • Great Divide- Hanson
  • Since U Been Gone- Kelly Clarkson
  • Anything Michael Jackson (particularly Black or White)
  • So Cruel- U2
  • Rosanna- Toto
  • What's Love Got to Do with It- Tina
  • Anthems For a 17-Year-Old Girl- Broken Social Scene
Feel free to make fun of my taste in music, but you know you love all of those songs.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

| Top ↑ |