Sunday, October 3, 2010

Packing, moving, unpacking, packing, moving

This past week has been so incredibly crazy. For months I've been completely aware that I needed to be moved out of my beloved Baltimore apartment by September 30 so that I could move back home to my parents' house, unpack, and then repack again for the big move to Israel. Just because I had plenty of notice doesn't mean I did anything ahead of time. True to character, I waited until the absolute last minute to begin packing, which is why it's now somewhere around 5am the night before I leave and I'm up writing my first blog post. Needless to say, I still have packing to do, so this post will be short but bitter sweet. Behold, before and after shots of my fabulous apartment. Farewell, 611 Park Ave. Au revoir, Mt. Vernon. You've been good to me.

Before:





After:



Oh, and to make this week even crazier, my sister Jesse got engaged! Thanks to her husband-to-be for popping the question before I fled the country. Nice work, Steve. 

What a catch. And that's my sister on the right.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

| Top ↑ |