Thursday, January 13, 2011

When in Rome

I'm way behind on this but today I decided to officially "like" Ray Lewis on Facebook (Kate Diehn, your post inspired me). I haven't been happier about a decision in a long time. Behold, Ray Lewis' current facebook picture:


I'm ashamed to admit that the chances of me catching the playoff game versus the Steelers are looking slim. Brian and Sarah are pretty gung-ho about a bar crawl in Rome on Saturday night, and while I toyed with the idea of watching the game at some American sports bar and them meeting them out, I think I need to just get over it and go with the flow. Luckily I have my football obsessed roommate (Goosey, that's you) promising to text me with constant updates. So while my man Ray is crushing Ben Rothethlisberger and the rest of the white trash Steelers (did I say that?), I'll be cheers-ing to my team from Roma. Salute, Ravens! PROTECT THIS HOUSE!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

| Top ↑ |