Sunday, December 19, 2010

Pour one out for my homie

Let's all take a moment to appreciate the wonderful, the hilarious, the truly unique Miss Jessica Scharf. For the past two and a half months, I can honestly say that no one has kept me more entertained and on my toes than Jess. The girl does not quit. She's always got a story about LA, she never knows the right words to songs or movies, she won't stop singing even if you ask her to (everybody! "caught in a bad romaaaaance"). In all seriousness, Jessica is one of the most loving, devoted, generous and kind people I have ever met. She's endlessly optimistic and enthusiastic and vivacious. She's always up for a crazy Israeli adventure, or just a heart to heart on the balcony. Jess, I love you. See you in Rome Tel Aviv Rome. So many more fun times ahead, I can't wait!

A tribute:

And, in closing, I couldn't resist. I get by with a little help from you, my friend.

2 comments:

ellen. said...

you know pouring one out is for when people die, right margs? lol

Margaux said...

haha. she had to leave the program so it's more like a metaphor.

Post a Comment

| Top ↑ |