It's Puja's birthday! She's my best friend, my other half, the light of my life, my Hinjew sister from another mister. Aside from my actual sister, no one on this Earth can make me laugh as hard as her.
Puj, we're been through a lot. At times it's like you know me better than I know myself. Thanks for always keeping it real. 2011 will be a big year for us. Get excited...
PS sorry this post wasn't that good but I had a rough night. You understand. I love you!
 |
| oh, college. |
 |
| the dancing rug |
 |
| freshman year. we look like babies. |
 |
| crayola crayon night |
 |
| #1 bsb fans |
 |
| taxlo |
If you're in
DC or Baltimore, go to one of her birthday parties and buy her a drink.
0 comments:
Post a Comment