Yes, they must come to an end. Tomorrow morning I fly back to the U.S. But, that doesn't mean that this blog has to come to an end! I have more fun stories to share, and a lot to look forward to back at home, so I'll keep writing as long as you guys keep reading. Until then, enjoy some new photos on my Flickr and I'll be back in a few days!
PS This picture is from our trip to Eilat last weekend. We saw Saudi Arabia, Egypt, and Jordan, all from the top of this mountain in Israel. What did you do last Sunday?
PS This picture is from our trip to Eilat last weekend. We saw Saudi Arabia, Egypt, and Jordan, all from the top of this mountain in Israel. What did you do last Sunday?
PPS Check out the Gurvblog for his take on Eilat

0 comments:
Post a Comment